Speranza's Sherlock Stories
- Subliminal (~2500 words)
- It's as if he's got a loaded gun lying about.
- Two Points (~2600 words)
- "Look," Sherlock began again, "you keep saving my life. And touching me," and hm, that wasn't as conclusive as it had seemed in his head.
- Bohemian Rhapsody (~10,000 words)
- "Of course, she is an amazing woman: magnificent, imaginative, fearless; a soul from another age; a true diva."
- Deductions (1571 words)
- "So you're saying my analysis excludes certain essential factors..."
- Up or Artistic Lush (~8,225 words)
- "12 across," John said, waving the folded newspaper. "Superficially attractive deception largely after pool with promises of payment: twelve letters."
- Stages of Grief (5589 words)
- He texted Mycroft: "Four bottles of pills and the Radio Times. You're fired."
- The Things You Can't Outwit ( 3031 words)
- "Not everything's brains, you know."